We are one of the leading manufacturers of high grade Gold Finger Machines Precisely as per the industry set standards, the offered machines are known for their perfect design, high efficiency, and short work cycle. Available with us at highly affordable market prices, the offered machines are available in customer state specifications.
Gold fingers are made from Maida Flour. The shape is like an empty pipe as per the diameter of the die. Its length ranges from 6mm to 350 mm and it is cut by our own specially manufactured cutter. It comes under Instant Food category which is very popular amongst children and cheap compared to other food products available in the market.
Instant food is very popular in foreign countries & now it’s getting popular in India too. The reasons for its increasing demand are,
- Increasing Population
- Stability in Production
- Industrialisation of our country
- Change in Food Habits
- Ready to eat food
Process of Making Gold Finger
Step 1 : Maida & Shingada Powder or Sodium Bicarbonate are mixed with edible colours. The average moisture of dry mixture is 10% to 11%.
Step 2 : Add water to above material to form a dough which will get mixed in 5 minutes. The mixture is then thoroughly mixed for 5 minutes in a mixer.
Step 3: Add this mixture in a gold finger machine, where a long Gold finger pipe made by a die as per required shape is cut by cutter machine which is then adjusted by cutting A C drive or variable Pulley as per the required sizes (6mm to 350 mm). The cut gold fingers are then collected at a collection point. The moisture should be 33% of the product.
Area for Process:
5000 Square feet- 2500 sq ft - for Building
2500 sq ft- open space for drying
- Automatic Gold Finger Machine 51420 Bearing fitting & slotting system.
- Cutter Machine with Steel Blades fitting size cutting capacity- 6 mm to 300 mm.
- Conveyor Machine complete set.
- Vibrator Machine (Filter).
- S. S. complete Making Mixer Machine
- Steel Bobbin Plate.
Benefits of Lokesh Gold Finger Machine:
- Due to good quality, gold finger can sell at high value.
- Less wastage more production.
- Low Maintenance.
- Provide complete technical support.
- We have more than 32 years of experience in Making Gold Finger Machines.
We have a huge marketing network across India & we sell our product through dealers & agents.
Machine Operator- 1 (Male)
Bobbin Operator - 1 (Male)
Packers - 8 (Female)
Installation & Training:
We provide Installation of machines in your area & Training programme for your operators can be provided by our expert technicians at minimum charges.
Raw material required for Gold Finger production
For making 100kg gold finger following raw materials are required
Maida Flour- 100 kg, Fulkhar- 1 kg, Colour- 50 gm, Salt- 4 kg
(Note: Electricity Bill & Labour Charges will be extra)
125kg to 150 kg per Hour
Gold finger unit requires total 40 HP power supply.
Delivery of Machine
Within 3 months from date of your order subject to force measure clause.
Terms & conditions
- All types of taxes applicable, packaging, transportation charges etc.
- All machinery without electric motors given below,
- 30 HP 960 RPM- Gold Finger machine
- 3 HP 960 RPM- Hopper feeder
- 3 HP 1440 RPM- Mixture machine
- 1 HP 1440 RPM- Cutter machine
- 1 HP 1440 RPM- Vibrator machine
- Without gold finger dies
- All machineries without belt & pulley.
- Without electric fitting & water supply.